The most popular Pulse ERP module of all-time, Supply & Utilities has everything needed to manage the supply chain more effectively
Designed for mining and industrial operations, the Pulse ERP Supply & Utilities module provides a solution to effectively manage resources throughout the supply chain journey from start to finish.
With the ability to optimise parts management, reduce operational expenses, and harness business intelligence solutions, Supply & Utilities offers organisations a wealth of powerful tools.
- Parts planning and just-in-time ordering
- Capability of managing multiple warehouse locations, transfers and off-site receipting
- Comprehensive stocktaking facilities
- Intelligent recommended reorder calculations based on minimum stock levels, and also demand driven reordering
- Barcode scanning technologies and label printing
The Stores sub-module provides full coverage for all your day-to-day warehouse management activities, which means you will always know what you have, and where you have it.
- Supplier catalogue shopping
- Comprehensive supplier and purchasing analysis
- Tools for service and parts requisitioning
- Delegated authority approval hierarchy workflows and notifications
Designed specifically for e-commerce and with the promise to spend less time and effort tracking your inventory, the Direct Purchasing sub-module enables organisations to automate and dramatically simplifying purchasing activities.
- Designed for management of service contracts to predefined schedule of rates and reimbursables
- Additional layer of security restricting contracts to user-defined categories
- Ability to cater for non-deliverables, such as services
- Contract expiry workflows
The Contract Administration sub-module coordinates the processing of service orders generated for supplier contracts of all sizes. Able to link directly with Direct Purchasing, contractual complexities and processes can be simplified, enabling effective management of service contracts.
- Incorporates contractor timesheet entry facilities
- Pre-defined rates and schedules
- Contractor labour hours and costs tracking against work orders and cost centres
Tailored for mining and industrial organisations, the Contract Labour sub-module provides comprehensive tracking capabilities surrounding contractor personnel or equipment time management. This provides a clear view of contractor utilisation, allowing for more informed decision making and efficient contractor payment.
- Barcode capabilities
- Automatic scheduling of tool services
- Automatic generation of email reminders for the return of tools
Providing a controlled system for borrowing and tracking tools, the Tool Store sub-module offers a birds-eye view of tooling usage and requirements, enabling you to streamline your tool store processes.