All the tools you need to mastermind the logistics pipeline from mine to customer. Use Marketing & Logistics on its own or within the Pulse Mining ERP mine management system.
MARKETING | LOGISTICS | SALES
Designed to track resources from mine to port, Marketing & Logistics is an all-inclusive system designed to suit all mining methods. Marketing & Logistics can help the mining business meet complex contract quality requirements, harmonising logistical business processes to enable faster, more informed decision-making.
Marketing & Logistics can be used as a standalone solution or fully integrated within the Pulse Mining ERP mine management system for once-only data entry and the immediate availability of updated information throughout the system.
Key features and functions
No other system has been purpose-built for the specific needs of mining companies in marketing and logistics management. Rapidly implemented. Easy for users. Proven ROI.
Marketing & Logistics
- Low cost per user, paid per month
- Rapid implementation, user-friendly
- Hosted in the cloud or on-site
- Helpdesk and expert support services
- Specifically developed for mining
- Works for all extracted resources
- World-leading, field-proven solution
Invoicing & Receipting
- Pre-invoicing visibility to enable review and regeneration
- Support for offshore invoicing through a 3rd country
- Invoice revisions including accruals, provisional, and final invoice classifications
- User-defined invoice numbering
- The ability to link internal and external loans, swaps and purchases
The Invoicing & Receipting sub-module offers a variety of invoice types and management tools to save you time and money.
Sales & Forecasts
- Record sales details including stem details, port allocation, letter of credit, and charges and omissions
- Record stockpile and production shortfalls
- Modelling, including what-if analysis or snapshot for future comparison against current position
- Slice and dice your data against multiple parameters, such as client, country, material or sale type
The Sales & Forecasts sub-module can enhance your organisation’s performance using mechanisms to remove the guesswork and base important decisions on accurate information.
Blending, Schedules & Logistics
- Creation of best-fit blend for each sale based on material from selected mines or specific materials
- Visibility of contract quality compliance during the railing process
- Tracking of all balances of loans, borrows and other inter-company purchases
- Profit maximisation by matching projected and available product to contract requirements
The Blending, Schedules and Logistics sub-module is designed for complete management of all active or projected scheduled logistics movements ensuring complex contract compliance and profit maximisation.
Customers & Contracts
- Definition and storage of complex contract quality details including penalty / bonus formulations
- Multiple pricing status
- Long-term planning through forecast contracts
- Contract documentation status tracking
- Domestic, export, intercompany and swap/loan contracts
- Modelling, including what-if analysis
Comprehensive and easy to use, the Customers & Contracts sub-module enables total management of transactions associated with the entire supply-chain process.