Designed by people for people, Pulse ERP Human Resources provides everything needed to manage your most important asset
Human Resources is an all-inclusive module designed to maximise utilisation of your workforce. Day-to-day functions are automated, allowing human resources personnel to focus on other activities, such as recruiting the perfect match for your organisation. Easily and effectively monitor employee skill utilisation, analyse attendance and absence patterns, maintain security, configure rostering and awards to your specific needs, and manage site incidents in compliance with legislation.
- Extensive rostering and award configuration capabilities
- Several options for pay cycles and time card data capture
- Single and multi-site capabilities
- Online access to an employee kiosk
- Full payroll history reporting
- Automatic update of training systems and skills utilisation
- Comprehensive position management features
The Payroll sub-module is a functional and easy to use solution built to manage all aspects of payroll processing, calculation and personnel administration.
Health & Safety
- Configurable to organisational requirements/li>
- Incident / hazard approval workflows
- An interactive dashboard with ad hoc reporting
- Identification, recording and tracking of site accidents, incidents and hazards for prevention and insurance of compliance with awards and legislation
A web-based component, the Health & Safety sub-module has extensive capabilities providing personnel with the information required to manage critical activities and occurrences.
Training & Development
- Track employee skills and training
- Attain a projection of retraining requirements
- Access to maintenance cost and history records for courses attended by employees
The Training & Development sub-module is equipped with everything you need to align your workforce with your strategic vision.