More features than any standard accounting system, the Financials module within Pulse Mining ERP is a compliant solution that’s specifically tailored to the mining industry
COMPLETE | COMPLIANT | FULLY INTEGRATED
The size of your company doesn’t matter with Pulse Mining ERP – the Financials module can scale to suit every situation from the single mine site to a multi-national conglomerate.
With Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, Financials is capable of handling accounting, budgeting, costing, asset management, capital expenditure, cash management functions, and reporting tools.
Financials provides you with everything you need to gain and maintain a competitive advantage. Use it alone to replace your existing accounting system. Combine fully-integrated with other Pulse Mining ERP modules so that data is entered once only and made immediately available throughout the system.
Key features and functions
- Low cost per user, paid per month
- Rapid implementation, user-friendly
- Hosted in the cloud or on-site
- Helpdesk and expert support services
- Specifically developed for mining
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliant
- Greater accuracy and control over the budgeting process
- Unlimited concurrent budgets and forecasts
- Removes the need for multiple spread sheets or third-party database systems
The Budgeting sub-module provides a complete corporate solution adaptable to organisational policies, requirements and procedures.
- Easily handles cases from direct part-ownership to more complex interlocking ownership structures with varying participation and ownership percentages
- Consolidates data from various companies and joint ventures into a single entity for reporting purposes
Consolidating data from various companies and joint ventures, sub-module Consolidation enables organisations to easily access and analyse consolidated financial data, improving your decision-making process.
General Ledger & Costing
- Handling of multiple currencies simultaneously
- Interpret complex tax regimes
- Long-term planning through forecast contracts
- Precisely track activity and responsibility costs
The General Ledger and Costing sub-module is a multi-national class accounting system. The sub-module has inbuilt intercompany processing and detailed Chart of Accounts control, which makes budget reporting a quick and simple process.
- Duplicate checks – to prevent overpayments
- Payment approvals
- Vendor insurance
- Foreign currency
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment capabilities
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
The Accounts Payable sub-module is capable of processing millions of dollars every month.
The Accounts Receivable sub-module allows for invoice-raising from transactions throughout Pulse ERP. This includes stock issues, labour time, materials and marketing shipments. Further, debtors can be tracked through your choice of reports, and items matched either individually or automatically.
Banking & Finance
The Banking and Finance sub-module has the ability to automatically match and reconcile your bank statements against Pulse ERP transactions via the use of industry-standard interchange formats.
- The disposal of assets, including estimation of profit and loss
- Capitalisation of works in progress
- Depreciation adjustments including balancing charges, development and investment allowances, revaluation and devaluation
- Inter-company asset loans, sales and transfers
- Asset splitting
The Asset Management sub-module offers comprehensive asset, transaction and depreciation reporting, including user defined sorting and filtering.
MORE ASSET MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Depreciation and equipment replacement forecasts based on your organisational budgeted production statistics
- The ability to keep multiple valuations for each joint venture partner at percentage ownerships, in multiple currencies with varying financial year endings
- Audit and stocktake physical assets
- Australian Tax Depreciation compliant, including Minerals Resource Rent Tax, Low Value and Pooled Projects
- Your choice of multiple depreciation methods
- Use of automated plant unit meter readings for depreciation units, such as engine hours
The Capital Expenditure sub-module offers easy control of your project costs. It will track your commitments and prevent excess requisition and variations at the point of entry. Take advantage of this module to capitalise completed works into assets on a single screen.
Now available with Pulse Budgeting for fully-integrated budgeting and forecasting
‘FIBS’ stands for Financial Integrated Budgeting System. It’s the breakthrough developed by Pulse to bring integrated budgeting and forecasting capabilities to users of the Financials module within Pulse Mining ERP.
Pulse Budgeting provides a more systemized approach to budgeting and forecasting as a normal process with the benefit of Pulse system-wide integration.
Pulse Budgeting resides wholly within the Pulse Mining ERP environment so there’s no time-wasting export/import of data between separate applications. System-wide data is immediately available to ensure greater accuracy and control. By maintaining one version of the truth, common opportunities for error and omission in budgeting and forecasting are eliminated.
- Integrated Costing
- Integrated Production
- Integrated Asset Forecasting
- Integrated Maintenance Budgets
- Integrated Payroll
- Integrated Review and Reporting